Teachers in Bahasa Indonesia called Guru are the other person besides our parents who give us knowledge and life lessons. Starting from kindergarten until senior high school, the amount of time shared moments, and interactions that we through or have been through together with them are so priceless. Sometimes, a good teacher might act too harsh and emotional when teaching us, but bear in mind, they do it because of a good reason which is to shape and to build our talent as well as our ability so that it can be useful for our future.
Since online learning regulations are held from March until now, students and teachers barely cannot meet and interact directly. Not only students but teachers also find it difficult to make sure their students understanding, have bonded, and interact with them casually. And today is a special day for us to appreciate their work and dedication that they had through for months. Therefore, to bring their spirit up and to show that we love them, we have made some inspirational quotes for you as a present for this National Teachers’ day.
INSPIRATIONAL TEACHERS’ DAY QUOTES IN ENGLISH
- “Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.” – Aaron Becall
- “The influence of a good teacher can never be erased.”
- “Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.” – Scott Hayden
- “A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry B. Adams
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids to work together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” – Bill Gates
INSPIRATIONAL TEACHERS’ DAY QUOTES IN INDONESIA
- “Apa pun perubahan hal kecil itu, jika guru melakukannya secara serentak, kapal besar bernama Indonesia ini pasti akan bergerak.” – Nadiem Makarim
- “Setiap orang menjadi guru, setiap rumah menjadi sekolah.” – Ki Hajar Dewantara
- “Salah satu wujud keagungannya sebagai guru sejati adalah: beliau tak pernah memosisikan orang-orang yang mengikuti ajaran yang dibawanya sebagai murid, tapi sebagai sahabat.” – Anis Sholeh B
- “Yang paling hebat bagi seorang guru adalah mendidik, dan rekreasi yang paling indah adalah mengajar.” – KH Maimoen Zubair
- “Guru biasa memberitahukan, Guru baik menjelaskan, Guru ulung memeragakan, Guru hebat mengilhami.”
Writer: Emmanuel Felix